Friday 21 December 2012

Feature & Follow #4

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!For more information visit: Parajunkee & Alison can Read.


Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?

Well,I learned the procedure that books go through before they're out for sale.Also,I learned quite a bit about ARCs and the huge role that blogging has to the publishing industry.Better than nothing! :)


16 comments:

  1. you know what I was so busy thinking about what I knew about the industry and how they have affected me that I forgot to think we also affect them :)
    New follower
    Lil Berry @ Forget About TV, Grab a Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, what would they do without us? :)

    New follower!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so important! :) New follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being important! lol

    New Follower via RSS

    http://www.christywrites.com/book-log.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all love ARCs and blogging is very important! :) Great answer. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. New Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anastasia!
    I used to think they were just big, friendly giants that would let me read books that they printed, haha :D The behind-the-scenes is really interesting! And yes, we bloggers are key!

    Have a lovely weekend!
    -Kirthi
    NEW FOLLOWER!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! I'm now following you back via GFC as Joder. Great answer and Happy Holidays!

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome and Happy Holidays to you too! :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for following!Old follower!:)

    ReplyDelete